Pathi Mei Tai Standard – Dinos
Only 2 left in stock
Our beloved Pathi has been the most popular Mei Tai in my Consultancy Stash ever since we got it…
Handcrafted from start to finish by a mum in Poland, using natural fabrics, these works of art are comfortable, sturdy and adjustable – no strings attached!
You can custom-fit your Pathi Baby to you, other wearers and your child simply by using the head rest and shoulder straps in different ways (details here).
- Fits children up to 18 months*
- Adjustable to child and wearer
- One size fits all (up to about size 22)
- Waist and shoulder straps are padded where they lie on the shoulders and hips, spreading weight more evenly.
- Fully reversible (reverse is plain soft cotton like shoulder straps and snaps for optional hood)
- Legs out padding
- Handcrafted entirely by one person – from choosing fabrics to taking it to the post office.
Out of stock? We always have a sample in-store, at markets and events 🙂
*A note on age: People come in all shapes and sizes and age can only ever be a rough estimate – for anything in life. Adjusting a sling to a small newborn baby may take some experience or guidance, especially with a sling that needs a little bit of softening. The vast majority of babies will fit this sling comfortably from 2 – 3 months. And a lot of people use it with children older than 18 months for occasional use.