WrapDuo Stretchy & Water Wrap: Black (UVP 45)
A wrap built on values
For sizing, please refer to the chart below. I’m a size 12/14 and can work the regular with a jumper on me and an 18 months old.
If you want an ethical, top-quality baby carrier for your beautiful bundle, look no further. Perfect for both land and water use, the WrapDuO is more than a water wrap. This stretchy wrap is lightweight, sturdy, and strong.
These wraps have been thoroughly tested to meet US and European safety standards. Even the packaging is carefully chosen — low-impact hemp-PEVA zippered bags will double as a wetbag for your wrap, and the paper inserts are printed with vegetable ink on recycled paper.
The WrapDuO by Wrapsody is one-of-a-kind! Similar in support and comfort to other stretch wraps on the market, its fabric is unique: fast-drying fabric, as light as your favorite swimsuit, comfortable as your favorite technical running shirt, and elegant as your favorite skirt. From fabric to labeling, this product is made in New England, USA. Features at a glance:
- Hypoallergenic stretchy fabric feels great on the skin and is perfect for carrying your child both in and out of the water!
- Tapered ends and narrow body make this carrier lightweight and cool.
- Fabric blocks 97.5% – 98% of the sun’s rays (UPF 45), reducing the need for sunscreen.
- Just-right stretch makes it easy to wash between you and baby or pop baby in and out without adjusting the carrier.
- Portable and packable — folds down into a quart-sized sandwich baggie.
- Soft finished edge is comfortable for your child’s legs.
- Hi-tech sport knit wicks moisture and sweat away from the skin.
- Water use to 35 pounds; land use to 25 pounds.
- Silky, slinky fabric even looks great for evening wear!
Is it a stretchy wrap, a bathing suit, a mesh wrap, or …..?
This stretchy wrap is less bouncy than most other popular stretch wraps on the market, with all the cush, softness, and “poppability” you expect from a stretchy wrap and will be a perfect everyday, sport, or water carrier. Like most true stretchy wraps on the market (vs. hybrid-stretchies, like Wrapsody Hybrid) you will probably find it most useful until your baby is about 25 pounds or 12-18 months old.
The WrapDuO sport and water wrap by Wrapsody takes you from ten minutes of morning yoga to after-work cocktails with your partner — from a long afternoon walk to the post office right into a quick shower with your baby. Elegantly simple and resistant to both wrinkles and lint, this low-maintenance baby carrier packs a lot of features into a lightweight, compact package at a price every family will love.